[App_rpt-users] Need installation help

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Dec 31 01:41:50 UTC 2013

Thinking or writing out loud is a good thing. I didn't think of having him running dmesg.

It looks like the network is failing initialization on his system. I would have thought this would show up in the acid install but it didn't seem to. So he is look for some new hardware.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio