[App_rpt-users] Latest SVN dies on Beagleboard

Michael Wolthuis wolthuis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 02:35:43 UTC 2013

Is anyone else having problems with the latest SVN dying on Beagle Board?  I
was in the CLI and it just boots me.  After I fixed my NTP time, I
downloaded latest SVN and now I can¹t stay connected anywhere.  I have the
same problem on another BeagleBoard that has the latest SVN.

There is nothing in /var/log/asterisk/messages

On some nodes, 27664 for example, it dies almost immediately after
announcing connection.  On some it stays for 3 minutes and then dies.

Mike
Kb8zgl

The CLI just says,
Disconnected from Asterisk server