[App_rpt-users] Latest SVN dies on Beagleboard

Bob kk6ecm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 02:54:38 UTC 2013

I have two BB Rev C, both with Pickle Linux downloaded 10-29-13. One of the
BBs would not boot with the supplied card. I reformated the card using
win32diskimager-v0.9 on Win7, then reimaged the card with Pickle downloaded
10-29-13 using SDFormatterv4. Not sure if this is the "latest" SVN.

Bob

kk63cm

  _____