[App_rpt-users] iax2 registry issue

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Tue Dec 31 04:10:32 UTC 2013

All,

I have been having issues off and one for months and I swear that if I
reboot my router a few times to get a new IP, the problem clears.

This time I decided to try something differnet to see if the ISP might be
playing games or might be having issues with 4569.

I changed my UDP port 4569 to 14569 and bingo it registered immediately.

So if you might want to try that. There is something going on at least with
my ISP I use in Colorado (Century Link) and I think this might be the fix.

Just passing along if you are also having issues.

Remember, you will need to change your port on the allstarlink portal and a
couple of conf files. Anything with 4569 is what I changed to 14569

Lu,

KA4EPS