[App_rpt-users] OT SIP providers

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Tue Dec 31 18:38:47 UTC 2013

Well I have had autopatch just for that reason, here in Hurricane Alley,
having it for emergency use after a hurricane was a blessing when Wilma hit
us.

So for that I say it would be a good idea.  As for a provider, I would
recommend you subscribe to Jim's $5 a month service, as this will help
support the Allstar project, and if you are using ACID, it is a seamless
installation from the portal.

Lu

KA4EPS