[App_rpt-users] Telemetry

Eric Guth eric at efratnetworks.com
Thu Feb 7 16:03:27 UTC 2013

You should have *91 function that should turn it off.  I load this function into macros beginning with *5 when I connect to large systems such as the Winsystem to keep from listening to the node telemetry when they are  connecting and disconnecting.   I use another macro to reset my node, disconnect links, and turn the telemetry back on when I am finished.

73,

Eric
4Z5UG / WA6IGR
Allstar Node: 28422