[App_rpt-users] Telemetry

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Thu Feb 7 16:10:11 UTC 2013

try telemdefault=2.

This is "timed Telemetry". What this does is turns off all connect
disconnects on your node unless you initiate a connection or disconnect
locally, then it turns on the telemetry announcements for a period of
time like 3 min. Then the telemetry will turn off and you will not hear
any more announcements from remote nodes.

We had the same problem here with 20 nodes connected, the Echolink
drive-bys were driving us crazy. Now it is nice an quiet!

Jon VA3RQ