[App_rpt-users] Newsline, Again

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Feb 9 18:15:57 UTC 2013

I knew about idtalkover, and I'm fairly sure it's set in the configuration I use for news. I'll double check, but if it is set, that ID also is held. Also know about the ID breaks, but settings up ID's here would involve a manual edit of the file to split.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY