[App_rpt-users] Newsline, Again

Steve Schulze n9udo at yellowthunder.org
Sat Feb 9 18:48:55 UTC 2013

I have used the script located here
http://ki6psp.blogspot.com/2010/09/arrl-news-on-allstar-node.html with
some modifications. Works great!

Amateur Radio - The Original Social Media

Steve Schulze - Radio Amateur, General Class - N9UDO
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin D-Star System - WB9FDZ
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin AllStarLink Systems - 27616, 27727
Treasurer, Badgerland Amateur Television Society - KB9SFS

http://yellowthunder.org/dstar.html