[App_rpt-users] New node assistance

Peter Watkins vk3tkk at yahoo.com.au
Mon Feb 11 10:11:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

Recently, I've set the audio with a URI and an Alinco rig along with an app_rpt box (node 27183).

I'm a complete newbie to Asterisk/app_rpt and am interested in learning about the system.
I've looked and tried some of the commands on the ohnosec but I've had no success with the system.
Operating from the CLI (asterisk -r) I see the software detects TX via 'radio set debug' but, beyond that, I'm a little lost. I've also tried the troubleshooting page on the same website and everything seems OK, and I've set the appropriate port number on the router.

I'm quite happy to read and learn about the system - if someone could assist and put me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

73 Peter VK3TKK