[App_rpt-users] thanks

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Wed Feb 13 20:32:18 UTC 2013

On 2/13/13 3:16 PM, David KE6UPI wrote:
> Hello Kyle, I like your update script. Had thought about adding a backup
> line to your script?
>
> cd /etc/
> zip -r asterisk.zip asterisk

I have a samba drive (no sniggers....) mounted that I copy the directory
(/mount/some.server/backups/asterisk.(date).backup) to...(it's a TB
drive, so, not too worried about the space right now...), and the house
LAN the systems are on is a 10gb net...though, I realize that not every
setup, especially those in more remote locations, would be as equipped).

Lots of options, yours is a good one, too.

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.