[App_rpt-users] thanks

K&R Yoksh yokshs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 04:17:51 UTC 2013

Hi David,

I hadn't really considered that.. I periodically tar up my /etc/asterisk and
a few other directories and back them up.. That way, if my hard drive were
to crash, etc, I can easily restore my system after installing ACID.

I run the upgrade.sh probably every few months, if I happen to notice
there's been an SVN update.

Feel free to edit as needed, though (as I did!), I'm not sure who wrote the
initial script.. Duuude perhaps?

73,

Kyle
K0KN