[App_rpt-users] Limey Linux

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:09:21 UTC 2013

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Limey doesnt even have the stuff to compile the stuff to compile the stuff that you want!

If you want all that poop, use a normal distro, like ACID.

Jim

Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:05:31 -0500
From: kb8pmy at kb8pmy.net
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Limey Linux

Greetings all,

I was wondering if there is any one that can help me with Limey linux? I just acquired a Mini-Itx and want to run asterisk on it. I want to use it to replace the laptop that I am using for it.  I need to have festival and W0AMN Weather script dependecies installed but can not find yum or apt-get on it. Can I just compile everything by hand?

73
Ryan
KB8PMY