[App_rpt-users] [Bulk] Re: Limey Linux

Benjamin L. Naber Benjamin at kb9lfz.com
Wed Feb 20 01:23:07 UTC 2013

It also must be noted, when doing a 'svcfg' on Limey Linux, it will only
save the /etc dir and a couple others. Any other changes are not
saved.... by default. I'm sure there might be a way around that, just
have to make sure the changes to the script are saved in an area that
are normally saved to flash...

I use Limey Linux on a Neoware CA-22. No issues, works great. I use DSP
for carrier and CTCSS detect and it works well even with weak signals
into the RF portion of the node.

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ
allstar node 28569