[App_rpt-users] [Bulk] Re : Re: [Bulk] App_rpt Install for Dummies

Benjamin L. Naber Benjamin at kb9lfz.com
Wed Feb 20 12:50:53 UTC 2013

I think with a service monitor you will have a little more control.
You'll be using the same master oscillator reference for both TX and RX
adjustments

Now, if you have an frequency accurate sig gen with 1KHz sine wave audio
generator and you can set the deviation to 3KHz, then you'll probably be
fine.