[App_rpt-users] Monitoring the node server

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Thu Feb 21 18:15:03 UTC 2013

On 2/21/13 1:00 PM, Bill Hurlock wrote:
> Is there a way to monitor my node server on a windows machine?

Monitor what?  Audio?  The server itself?

The answer will depend on what you want to monitor.

If you want the former, the easiest is to sign into the allstar site,
pull down the web transceiver tab, find your node, and connect via the
web transceiver.

The second?  You will need a web server and some web building (minimal)
skills, as well as activating the management interface so the scripts
can pull the info from asterisk, as well as a net-accessible web instance.

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.