[App_rpt-users] Monitoring the node server

Bill Hurlock bill.hurlock at cpcomms.com
Thu Feb 21 23:00:08 UTC 2013

I like that a lot. I would have to put together a quick website for it. I guess I could build the website up on my internet host server.
Is it very difficult to get the voter stuff up and running. I have 3 of the RTCM modules setting on my door step to set up a test bench for and upcoming project. The my next project. I need to set up 2 simulcast TX sites with 4 TX's at each site with 4 RX's at each site. The TX is a bit unusual in that the TX's are 100% keydown during the event they will be used at. These are temporary events and the configuration changes from job to job. I'm sure learning a lot really fast. It's been a while on the Lynx side of things, so that slowed me down a bit. I still have to pick up a couple GPS units for the sites. Not sure what I'm going to use just yet still looking.

Bill Hurlock