[App_rpt-users] Beagle and Lox

Alan Adamson adamson_alan at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 20:17:39 UTC 2013

Ok, all fixed…

Don't know what it was, but a rebuild and redownload of the config files from the portal resolved it…. Plus this version of files looks more closely like the one from my main server.

So a bit more audio tweaking and I hope to have 2 simplex nodex off a Beagle and Lox ready for some family members out of state :)…

Alan