[App_rpt-users] Simple RTCM setup procedure

Bill Hurlock bill.hurlock at cpcomms.com
Sun Feb 24 00:34:33 UTC 2013

I must be in brain dead mode today. I got one of my new RTCM modules setting on the bench but I'm just not having any luck getting it to connect up with the server. Is there a dummies guide to RTCM setup. I read the doc that came with it and still can't get it all running.

Second question is that the Time that is output from *81 is PST time. How do I fix that so it is EST. I did tell it the right timezone when I first configed the node on Allstar server build.

Bill Hurlock
CPCommunications
856-234-1661 Home Office
856-264-1010 Cell
914-345-9292 Ext.429
www.cpcomms.com
WA2TQI

Providing Solutions for Audio and Video Communications