[App_rpt-users] Transmitter Steering

Bob - AF6D bob at af6d.com
Thu Jan 3 09:23:23 UTC 2013

We are running our system currently as 2 sites with voted simulcast,
although not technically connected yet. The repeaters are on the air and I
have to build our own dedicated 32-Bit server because I don't see 64-bit.

We have a long stretch of a doughnut hole that some say that they cannot
hear us while the majority of others say that they can but cannot get back
to us. We already have a site to place a voted receiver at or even a full
repeater that sits far enough back to hear all areas.

Does appt_rpt support transmitter steering?

Thanks!