[App_rpt-users] Upgrading node PC

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sun Jan 13 19:42:46 UTC 2013

Remember if you node is off line for a period of time, it will take 10
-15 min before the extenodes list file gets pushed out from the Allstar
server to all the nodes. Even if you node shows up in the stats pages.
If your node is not in the other nodes list then you cannot connect.
That is because those nodes don't know what your IP address is.

So just wait 5 -10 min then try again.

Jon VA3RQ