[App_rpt-users] ARM Arch Linux version of allstar

Shane Morris edgecomberts at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 02:54:55 UTC 2013

Hey Anthony,

I'm only scratching the surface here, of the GIT, but I imagine theres
some interesting code in there. What a great 30th birthday present...!

I can understand the considerations on the USB audio side of things,
after Jim highlighted the problems with the USB, I felt a little
despondent, and then thought "Well, what about chan_voter?"

To that end, I purchased an RTCM and started playing with it. I still
haven't powered it up - thanks Lithgow Leading Edge Electronics for
NOT getting my parts in... eBay it is...

I'm planning on using a Cubieboard (www.cubieboard.org) with this,
faster CPU, more on chip USB and separate ethernet channel, lots more
I/O, SATA, etc etc.

Have to see how it goes, I'm taking it...