[App_rpt-users] Can I say thanks?

Eric Meth - ve3ei ve3ei at iescomm.ca
Mon Jan 21 12:47:02 UTC 2013

First Allstarlink system maybe but was not Cliff, VE2YC the first
Freestar system?? It did not stay on the air for long but it was the
first I thought?
It is great that Allstar is finally in Quebec. What frequency and
location? I will try it when I drive to Montreal in a week.
Eric Meth - ve3ei
Node 2579 in Cornwall Ontario (36 miles west of Quebec)