[App_rpt-users] Can I say thanks?

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Mon Jan 21 12:53:13 UTC 2013

On 21/01/2013 7:47 AM, Eric Meth - ve3ei wrote:
> First Allstarlink system maybe but was not Cliff, VE2YC the first
> Freestar system?? It did not stay on the air for long but it was the
> first I thought?

<--- Ah good point Eric! - yes, I did put in several hours and
hand-holding to help Cliff navigate around Linux to get his FREE STAR*
system up - unfortunately a working and stable system was not enough -
there was no fancy GUI or flashing lights ;).

So OK, let me correct my previous statement, the only FREE STAR* system
in Quebec!

Cheers,

Ramesh.

www.freestar.us