[App_rpt-users] limey linux and parallel ports

Shane Morris edgecomberts at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 04:53:02 UTC 2013

A case of RTFM - the "little" that is there by the OPs admission.
Surely it says in big block letters what systems you support...? Might
have to bold it, 72 point font, and red flashing letters... ^.~
Seriously, it does say "This is for a specific hardware set..." Use
ACID dude, please, you'll stop tearing your hair out immediately.

As a point of interest, could you <flash> text in an email Jim? >:)

Sorry, I should stop the bad jokes. Use ACID. Yeah. Problem solved.