[App_rpt-users] ppp16 - kenwood- freq agile remote rig

Corey Dean n3fe at repeater.net
Sat Jan 26 01:53:07 UTC 2013

Ppp16 is for channel steering radio with that ability such as a Motorola GM300.  When you program a gm300 you need to set it up for channel steering.  Grounding different inputs to the radio select different channels.

I was planning on working with Steve W9SH over Christmas on this, but I was pretty sick during that time and never got to it.  Just curious if anyone has used this and could give me some pointers as Steve is a pretty busy guy.

What I ended up doing was compiling a few lines of code that I can turn certain output on/off on the lpt port.  This isn't built into asterisk so I was just going to control it one way I knew how without bugging the developers...

Has anyone ever used ppp16?

Corey  N3FE