[App_rpt-users] limey linux and parallel ports

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Mon Jan 28 03:10:45 UTC 2013

Sounds like you have a simplex radio connected to the node and it by
default is in full duplex mode.

All new installed nodes are in full duplex repeater mode.

Set duplex =0 in rpt.conf and in usbradio.conf.

the moment the radio hears something it trys to repeat but your radio is
only half duplex.

Jon VA3RQ