[App_rpt-users] RTCM Question

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Tue Jul 2 12:23:36 UTC 2013

I am using Virgin Mobile for some digital stuff and it works ok, I use a usb
radio on a cradlepoint adapter/router which allows full configuration of
forwards. Most Mifi Devices have limited port forwarding ability..

I have My Allstar machines behind it but have not really been using those
linked for a while since I went to Virgin Mobile... so cannot say if Allstar
is passing but I think it is. My NXDN links operate from the inside out so
YMMV.

Doug

KD8B