[App_rpt-users] RTCM Question

Jeff Carrier k0jsc.jeff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 16:40:49 UTC 2013

I ran a simplex node up at Estes Park Colorado during HamCon this weekend
with zero issues.  I used the hotspot in my phone and a linksys router
hacked with dd-wrt so I could use the wireless side as a client rather than
an ap.  I discovered that I didn't even need to mess with port forwarding
if the connection was outbound to my hub node.

k0jsc