[App_rpt-users] [Bulk] Issue with Hangup after first keying

Robert a. Poff wb3awj at comcast.net
Wed Jul 3 23:29:15 UTC 2013

I too would suggest using the DSP.
Sure is easier to bring out discriminator audio than muck about building extra logic.

As to not using PL...... please reconsider.
 It's quite frustrating to be connected to a large network and hearing the squelch on one node popping because of local noise or band conditions. Meanwhile, the DSP generally does a good job of decoding it.