[App_rpt-users] [Bulk] Issue with Hangup after first keying

Joshua Hintze joshh at imsar.com
Wed Jul 3 23:37:38 UTC 2013

Thank you for all the suggestions thus far.

I'm using an ICOM IC-A110 VHF radio. I was able to find some
schematics/block diagrams in the service manual here:

http://elektrotanya.com/icom_ic-a110,_a110e_service_manual.pdf/download.html

This is my first time trying to dig through a radio and find a COR. I'm not
sure either where to get a discriminator audio signal either.

Josh