[App_rpt-users] SIP/IAX access

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 08:14:50 UTC 2013

Does anyone know the correct configuration/what else I have to do to get
SIP or IAX access working?

I tried this

A user stanza in sip.conf or iax.conf should look like this:
[my-­ip-­phone]
type=user
context=radio­control
auth=md5
secret=nunya  ; Important! Change this!!!
disallow=all
allow=gsm
allow=ulaw
transfer=no

The radio­control context in extensions.conf should look like this:
[radio-­control] ; Change all instances of 1234 to your node num.
exten=1234,1,Answer
exten=1234,n,Playback,rpt/node
exten=1234,n,Playback,digits/1
exten=1234,n,Playback,digits/2
exten=1234,n,Playback,digits/3
exten=1234,n,Playback,digits/4
exten=1234,n,Rpt,1234|P

I replaced the secret with a pw, and exten with my node 28344
added a line for username=....

My sip client says Request timeout, using the local wifi network to connect.
so not a router issue... I have tried a few combinations... Any ideas?

Thanks,

          Mark, KC7DMF