[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 53, Issue 15

Tom King ka6sox at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 16:11:25 UTC 2013

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 18:39:32 -0500
> From: Robert Garcia <robert at n5qm.com>
> To: "Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <JimKutsch at yahoo.com>
> Cc: APP_RPT <app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
> Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Beagle Bone Black and URI?
>
> Jim,
>
> I have been working on this every now and then, but haven't made much
> progress with the 3.2 kernel on the base image I am using.  I would be
> interested in any progress that you make.
>
> Robert
> N5QM
>
> On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 5:44 PM, Jim Kutsch, KY2D <JimKutsch at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > So, before I start reinventing the wheel, has anyone gotten app-rpt to
> run
> > on the Beagle Bone Black with a DMK URI radio interface? I did a search
> and
> > didn?t find anything newer than the Beagle Board X with LOXX interface.
> >

> > 73,
> >
> > Jim, KY2D, node 2396

> For BeagleBone Black we need to use the 3.8 kernel

Since the URI is a USB device we won't need to futz with the Kernel
settings and can concentrate on
working on the USB drivers.

Try the 3.8 kernel that comes with Angstrom (delivered on the device) or in
the Debian  image for BBB.

I too am working on this (slowly with other things going on this summer)

Tom
ka6sox