[App_rpt-users] Back from the hospital

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 02:13:11 UTC 2013

Ive been in the hospital for 3 days. I went in at 3AM because I woke up with
SEVERE abdominal distention.

Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be anything permanently wrong with me.
It could even have been from some sort of non-infectious foreign matter in
something I ate. Who knows. They certainly don't.

Anyway, please give me a couple of days to recover and get "back on track".

One rather obvious thing that needs dealing with is the strange things going on
with the PayPal Autopatch subscriptions (gee, this should be "really fun").

Thanks..

Jim, WB6NIL