[App_rpt-users] Back from the hospital

Shane Morris edgecomberts at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 02:28:34 UTC 2013

Good to hear everything is a-ok Jim, I think we'd all sorely miss you if
you were out of action. Or at least, a Real Big Problem would come up and
exemplify Murphy's Law.

Best of luck sorting out the Paypal mess, I can only imagine what you're
going to need to pursaude (read: bribe) to get things running smoothly
again, but we know you can do it.

Rest up for as long as you need, and be able to work again in your own
time, don't rush. We don't want to see you fall off the log because you
rushed your recovery.

Best wishes from Australia!

Shane.