[App_rpt-users] Computing Hardware....

James Hill jrh at g0fhm.co.uk
Thu Jul 11 12:48:40 UTC 2013

On 10/07/2013 11:26, James Hill wrote:
> On 09/07/2013 22:30, pete M wrote:
>> I second. I have use a thin client (hp) for a few moths with acid. I
>> had to install a small 44 pin ide drive for rhe install bur all was
>> well.. I would not have run 2 node on radio usb but one was perfect

Well I'm in the process of installing acid on the Wyse V90 now.

2GB CF would not work, as there was not enough space to create the root
partition. I have a 4GB on the way, so hopefully that will alleviate the
problem.

For the time being, I'm using a laptop HDD with the thin lying
horizontally with the case off to accomodate the drive. That will have
to do for a few days until the 4GB arrives.

James
29681