[App_rpt-users] Limey Help...

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 16:36:04 UTC 2013

Clearly, one of the fundamental differences of Limey Linux is that it is *ENTIRELY*
RAM-based. So, there is no "permanent" filesystem.

If you make a config change (something in the /etc directory tree), you have to then
use the command 'svcfg', which writes a tarball onto the CF card, so that the next time
it boots, it will re-read that stuff into RAM again.

Forgive me, but I can't control myself, and am taking this AMAZING opportunity to say:

"Gee, you're British.. Don't you know about this "Limey" stuff???"  :-) :-) :-)

Jim WB6NIL