[App_rpt-users] Limey Help...

James Hill jrh at g0fhm.co.uk
Sun Jul 14 13:49:23 UTC 2013

On 14/07/2013 13:15, James Hill wrot

> Hi Jim,
>
> Righto - it's a case of old habits die hard.... I've always used
> chan_usbradio on more powerful hardware. I'll reinstall Limey on
> another CF card, and this time set up for simpleusb.
>
> Cheers,
>
> James

Hi Guys,

I give up!

No matter what I do, Limey seems to think that my CM108 device is "Not
active". If I run lsusb it shows as there. Running simpleusb-tune-menu
it shows it as there and selectable, but when I try to change a
parameter it just says it's not active. I tried a fresh install on a
different CF card for simpleusb. Same thing!

If I plug a 2.5" HDD into the thin client running ACiD, everything works
fine!

I'm confused!

29681