[App_rpt-users] Streaming

david.osborn at manx.net david.osborn at manx.net
Sun Jul 14 15:43:20 UTC 2013

Thanks Keith,

I should have stated my end goal. Essentially, I want a "Listen Live" service to that SWL's and others can listen to what's going on without a radio. I think that it will add a new dimension to what we are doing.

I use IAXrpt all the time as a monitor on my PC and then turn-on the handie when required. I am not clear how having that will help, and I won't be sharing the passwords with too many people.

So that's the bottom line: stream audio from the hub to a streaming service, add a "Listen Live" button on the website, to redirect would be listeners, and generate some more interest.

How's that done?

David