[App_rpt-users] Streaming

Jeff Carrier k0jsc.jeff at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 16:48:34 UTC 2013

Here's what I've done at my installation.  I use iaxrpt and the scanner
radio stream software on the same pc (separate from the server) I set the
scannercast software to use the wav out as the input so the audio is as
clean as possible.  It works well and doesn't put anymore load on my hub.
 I'm just running those on a laptop that also runs BPQ and UI-View.

K0JSC