[App_rpt-users] Limey Help...

Tony KT9AC kt9ac at ameritech.net
Mon Jul 15 14:21:03 UTC 2013

Is the Limey build process documented anywhere? I've tried the zip files on a T5710 thin client but never got it to work, whereas ArchLinux and XIPAR worked (with some tweaks afterward to save the compact flash card). XIPAR took a few hours to install onto the 1.2G box, 512MB ram and 4GB CF but runs very lean afterward.

 So in other words, can we start with X distro, load the SVN's, compile and then save to flash on the target device? I've read somewhere that you develop on another platform then port it over, but that's new to me.

 I like both ACID and XIPAR, but the latter seems to lack MDC1200 and audio archive capability that I use a lot.

Tony