[App_rpt-users] Finally....

Ty Sarna ty at sarna.org
Sat Jul 20 14:42:06 UTC 2013

Note to anyone interested in working on this,
I already got ACID ported to CentOS 6 and it works OK
aside from the audio issues (I'm running it on a hub and it's fine).

So, if anyone has time to work on the audio issues and wants
access to the CentOS 6 ACID image for testing/development purposes,
I think Jim has it available in a "secret" location. If not, contact
me and I'll hook you up.

I agree that porting to ALSA is probably the way to go,
but I haven't had time to look at it -- too many other irons
in the fire at the moment.

-Ty