[App_rpt-users] RTCM to GPS 18x LVC

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 00:41:42 UTC 2013

Dont quote me on this, but I SWEAR (from questionable memory) that the pin that
the data goes from the "puck" to the RTCM on is on the BOTTOM row, not the top
(next to the PPS), so I would (off hand) say that you have your TX and RX reversed.

Again, this is entirely from memory. I may VERY WELL be wrong.

The best thing to do is try it.

Jim