[App_rpt-users] Squlech Tail

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 04:22:10 UTC 2013

Jon
I ran your setup, the numbers were different but it helped a lot.   Browsing the chan_usbradio.c  file, I found a line in the code "int  rxsquelchdelay"  in and among other function of the usbradio stanza, so I added it the usbradio.conf file as follows rxsquelchdelay=90  After a restart the squelch tail was completely gone.  Can you or anyone shed some light on this?