[App_rpt-users] Portable Nodes

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Wed Jul 24 12:49:55 UTC 2013

I made a modified version of Limey that has support for WiFi and one or two USB WiFI adapters. It worked. It took a while to learn my way around Limey Linux, which I also added wirelesstools to. I remember that I had broken something in the distro, though. I can't remember what, this is a couple of years ago, and I was able to find a new location for the computer that had a router 3' away, so no need for wifi any longer.

But it ran off a CF card and I can't remember which wifi adapter I had compiled into the kernel, which also needed an adjustment to libraries.

I know this isn't clear at all...sorry, it is hazy in my memory.

GeorgeC
W2DB
2360