[App_rpt-users] URI remote base question

Robert A. Poff wb3awj at comcast.net
Tue Jul 30 23:04:32 UTC 2013

I run a 706 as a simplex base at home.
With a URI connected to the data/packet connector.

Set the  "packet speed" parameter (sorry I can't remember the actual name) in the radio to 9600. Then I use the software DSP . Let the software do the de-emphasis/PL decode. And let the radio do PL encode and pre- emphasis.

I haven't tried it yet as a frequency agile remote.

No GPIO to deal with.