[App_rpt-users] DTMF Variables

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Wed Jul 31 04:33:13 UTC 2013

Assuming you already have the public and private nodes setup, and assuming the private node and public node are connected, on the private node add a macro like so:

[macros]
1 = *4xxxxx*329728#
2 = *4xxxxx*129728#

where xxxxx = your public node. the # is needed to complete the *4 (ie to terminate remote command)
--
Tim
:wq