[App_rpt-users] DTMF Variables

Robert Garcia robert at n5qm.com
Wed Jul 31 04:20:18 UTC 2013

Robert,

Thanks for responding...  I am good with the config as you have
described and it is already set that way.  What I am trying to figure
out is a way to shorten the DTMF command sequence from the Private
node to get the Public node to connect to another public node.

For example, instead of *4PUBLIC *3OTHERPUBLIC# something like *53OTHERPUBLIC

I hope that makes sense..

Robert
N5QM