[App_rpt-users] Cannot Receive Incoming Connections From Other Allstar Link Nodes

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Sun Jun 2 17:23:56 UTC 2013

Two things:

1) Be sure you have your node's port setting on the portal the same as your node. If you did a portal configuration and download this is not the issue.
2) I have seen 4569 not available with COX. Don't know if they use that for the own phone service or if they just block it. Port 4570 worked just fine.
--
Tim
:wq