[App_rpt-users] Cannot Receive Incoming Connections From Other Allstar Link Nodes

Benjamin L. Naber Benjamin at kb9lfz.com
Mon Jun 3 00:07:02 UTC 2013

I agree with Tim.

Some ISPs and cellular phone providers with data plans block VoIP ports.
If customers are using VoIP phone service or other type of internet
service, then ISPs with telephone and cellular phone companies won't
make money from users depleting their airtime minutes.

I had the same issue before I setup port forward for Allstar, so it goes
along the fact your ISP is blocking port 4569 for your incoming
connections. My ISP blocks my incoming and outgoing port 25, along with
a few others.

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ
Allstar node 28569